Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas 2011


Kaedynn's Ginger Bread house that she made with Granny Jackie.

Here are the before pictures of Christmas before Santa came to our house.

After Santa delivered all the presents. Spoiled little kids :)



Mom and Kaedynn playing her new Monopoly game she got. This girl LOVES board games.

Remz playing with his new race tracks. Succcess! HE LOVED THEM!! (and still does)

Kaedynn opening up her presents.  This year she asked for ALL of the Zhu-Zhu pets (RIGHT! There are a gazillion of them) and new Shoes.  This girl goes thru shoes like you would not believe.   She unfortunately received her mother's FAT WIDE feet and can not fit into many shoes. 


Kaedynn examining Remzley's new toys from Santa.

Remzley riding his new "Bucking Bull" (Bukk-a-hole) as he calls it. He loves watching the PBR with Dad when it is on, and so what a better idea then to get him his own.

We had an AWESOME Christmas this year.  Everyone got spoiled and was very happy.   I know that is not the "True" meaning of Christmas, but seriously, it feels so nice to know everyone got something they wanted and everyone was truly happy. 

Riley got me a BUNCH of stuff -- new dishes, Sewing Machine, Picture Frames, New Clothes (From Buckle, which I never get, only on Christmas from him), new cookie sheets, Pyrex cooking containers.

I got Riley new Nerf bars for the Dodge,  and new clothes.   Let me just tell you, that sneaking NERF BARS in the house that come in a box LABELED all over them, was not the easiest thing in the world-- not to mention they were like 80 Lbs...  it was not so fun wrapping them up and moving them around without him looking at the box and realizing what they were.  He claims he didn't know-- but I am sure he really did :).

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!! Our house sure did!

No comments: